Thursday, May 4, 2017

Literature Circle Blog

            I have been Reading the book “ After ever After” by Jordan Sonnenblick. This book is about a teen named Jeffrey he used to have cancer he is worried that someday it will come back but he also has other things to worry about like , friends, parents, girls, and school. When it gets to the point of a problem and he can't solved it he asked his brother Steven for advice, but his brother has taken off to Africa to join a drumming circle and that has affected him a lot. During his year in school his best friend, Tad, has a secret about a crazy plan that involved eight grade graduation. Tad also helps him with math tutoring and that's how they have time to also talk about Lindsey. Also this new girl named Lindsey Abraham, a super hot girl according to Jeffrey thinks that Jeffrey is cute which has totally been freaking him out in the past chapters. They have gotten closer and closer in each part which maybe might end up as something bigger than just friends.

• What do you like about what you are reading?

             I have been reading this book for 2 weeks and I’ve noticed many things that I like about it. One thing that I like about it is that this can actually happened in real life. Also the excitement I have for reading and keep reading. I really like how this book has been made because it makes it interesting for me and it’s  funny and you can’t stop reading it. I honestly can't wait till I finish it to see if Jeffrey tried getting at Lindsey.

• What is something you’ve learned from your reading?

           During reading “After Ever After” something that I have learned is that don’t let your past get
in between your present. This is the message that I’ve gotten from this book because Jeffrey had a lot of difficulties during his cancer treatment and he was scared of starting to live again because he might think that it will come back. But after that look at him right now he’s over here trying to get a Lindsey and he has made more friends. This shows us that his past hasn't gotten in between and it shows us that it didn’t affect him and he started living like a normal person does.



No comments:

Post a Comment