Monday, April 10, 2017

3rd Quarter Reflection Blog

3rd Quarter  has been the most challenging so far. I have made improvements in my blogs. I know this is true because I have put more attention to the blogs and focus more on it and my opinions towards that topic. I also start to use more words that can we harder to understand but makes the blog sound better when reading it.

Something that was I accomplish was that in this quarter was the butterfly project and I was having trouble in understanding my poem that. After that what I did was that I got help from my friends and teachers and I tried to read it as many times to make me understand it better. After understanding it I didn't really have any idea of how to create my butterfly but the way the poems as written gave a lot of ideas of just creating the things they mention in the poem.  Overall, I was able to accomplish it and get all 3’s .


One of the most challenging things in this quarter for me was vocab. This was one of the hardest things because I focused on other work and never ended up studying my vocab. This gave me a hard time to learn them the last day before my test. I regret  not focusing on it more But, in quarter 4 my goal is to get 100% on all of my vocabulary tests.





No comments:

Post a Comment