Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Written transcript : P.S. I like you

Title : P.S. I like you
Author : Katie west
Genre: Romance

      The book "P.S I like you " is about a girl named Lily that goes to this school named..... and during chemistry class while spacing out Lily scribbles some of her favorite song lyrics onto her desk. After, the next day she finds out that someone had continued the lyrics on the desk and left her a message. Soon enough her and her anonymous friend start exchanging letter,sharing secrets , recommending songs and music, and learning more about each other. Then while I time passes she realizes that she is actually really interested in knowing who is the persons that keeps writing these letters. Then one day that person decided to blowout the word that he was a guy and l
Lily was curious of who it could be.

       This book while I was reading it it was really exciting to know who the mysterious person is. I really enjoyed this book a lot that I also finished it in 2 days. I honestly don't think I would've ever accomplished doing it. Katie west " brings irresistible wit, warmth, and sparkle to this swoon worthy story if love showing up when - and where - you least expect it." This quote is showing us that the theme of the book  " P.S. I like you" is  that love can come unexpectedly and in a short amount of time.



     According from what in have read so far in this book the best thing that I liked was that I made you think and wonder stuff and this helped me on understanding the book more. One of the parts that I most remember about this book is when she found out that her letter writter was a guy. I a,ways remember this part because that's one of the most important parts of the book. I would recommend this book to the people who like mystery and romantic books because this book has these 2 genres. The viewer would like to go out and get this book because it's a r rally good book to me and I'm sure other people will enjoy it as much as I did and most importantly kids from 6-8 grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment