Monday, January 23, 2017

2nd quarter reflection blog

January 20th , 2016
   
       According to what I've done during second quarter i’ve noticed that i've improve in some things. One of things that I think i've improved on has been investigating journalism because I feel like I focused on it and I can’t stop reading more about it. Another thing that i’ve improved on has been signpost. During I have been reading my books the strategy of doing signpost right along reading the book has helped me a lot  in understanding the book more and giving a more brief explanation of what the book is about. I have also I improved on finding the main idea of an article and annotating. Every time we do article of the week I like doing it because it helps me learn new things and it helps me get ready when we have our test.

    Some things that I have accomplished since new years was that I have done my ixl’s on time. Sometimes I had a hard time doing my ixl’s and I used to be like it ive up or say that I do them later but I never did and some of them used to be late. But know that the new years has started I challenge myself that no matter if it’s hard i'm still going to keep trying because giving up I the never the best solution. Another things that I have accomplished also has been to recheck my blogs and see if i don't have any grammar errors.

       Quarter 2 has been difficult for me but i’ve accomplished to get good grades. One of the most challenging things were my blogs because I used to just write them and not check them. I solve this problem by rechecking them until they sounded good.The reason I did this was to make it sound good because at time I sure to put topics in my paragraph that had nothing to do with what I was writing , so I decided to start putting more attention to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment